CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Latest info on the ever evolving Mustang brand. Got a scoop? Post it here.
User avatar
Manders Mustang
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 320 times
Contact:

CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:42 am

Hey guys,

Originally posted on 6g, but the s550.2 (Or the My18,however you wish to call it). The updated S550 Mustang UK specific order spec is out. It was originally dropped by Gibbo205 on 6g, and I've since had the leak confirmed by another party.

Compiled posts:

Options available are:

SEATS
Ebony Leather
Ceramic Leather
Recaro Seats Ebony

OPTIONS
Custom Pack 1 - (not in conjunction with Version Pack 5 or Shadow Edition Pack) - Seems to be "current custom pack)
Shadow Edition Pack - (not in conjunction with Version Pack 5 or Custom Pack 1)
Custom Upgrade 7 - (not in conjunction with Version Pack 5)
Version Pack 5 - (not in conjunction with Custom Pack 1, or Shadow Edition Pack or Custom Upgrade 7)
Heated Cooled Seats - Available to select for all seat types above
ShakerPro and Nav - (standard on Custom Pack 1 and Shadow Pack) - OPTIONAL ON ALL OTHERS
Black Painted Roof (OPTIONAL ON ALL)
Black OTT Stripe - (not in conjunction with Shadow Edition Pack) - OPTIONAL ON ALL OTHERS
Silver OTT Stripe - (not in conjunction with Shadow Edition Pack) - OPTIONAL ON ALL OTHERS
Adaptive Damping - OPTIONAL ON ALL


Colours
Ingot Silver
Lightning Blue
Magnetic Grey
Orange Fury
Oxford White
Race Red
Ruby Red
Shadow Black
Triple Yellow


Colours
Ingot Silver
Lightning Blue
Magnetic Grey
Orange Fury
Oxford White
Race Red
Ruby Red
Shadow Black
Triple Yellow


To note:
Prices >ARE NOT OUT YET<
DRL/Sequentials are not confirmed
Quad exhaust is yet to be confirmed.

User avatar
Manders Mustang
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 320 times
Contact:

Re: CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Jul 31, 2017 1:51 pm

Update: seems to have now been removed on Fords Systems. :ugeek:

User avatar
badhand
Site Admin
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:58 pm
Name: Nick
Year Of Mustang: 1969
Has thanked: 443 times
Been thanked: 272 times
Contact:

Re: CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby badhand » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:11 pm

Ha Ha! Too late for Mandy Mr. Ford. :twisted:

User avatar
Manders Mustang
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 320 times
Contact:

Re: CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:31 pm

badhand wrote:Ha Ha! Too late for Mandy Mr. Ford. :twisted:


Gibbo found it, I got it confirmed (by two separate sources) now they've both come back and it's gone. Unfortunatley for Ford, not quick enough. Few choice emails from a few choice people asking "How" we found out and such :lol: :lol:

User avatar
badhand
Site Admin
Posts: 4490
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:58 pm
Name: Nick
Year Of Mustang: 1969
Has thanked: 443 times
Been thanked: 272 times
Contact:

Re: CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby badhand » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:44 pm

Manders Mustang wrote:
badhand wrote:Ha Ha! Too late for Mandy Mr. Ford. :twisted:


Gibbo found it, I got it confirmed (by two separate sources) now they've both come back and it's gone. Unfortunatley for Ford, not quick enough. Few choice emails from a few choice people asking "How" we found out and such :lol: :lol:


He'll be holed up in the Embassy of Ecuador if he's not careful! :lol:

User avatar
Manders Mustang
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 320 times
Contact:

Re: CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:46 pm

badhand wrote:
Manders Mustang wrote:
badhand wrote:Ha Ha! Too late for Mandy Mr. Ford. :twisted:


Gibbo found it, I got it confirmed (by two separate sources) now they've both come back and it's gone. Unfortunatley for Ford, not quick enough. Few choice emails from a few choice people asking "How" we found out and such :lol: :lol:


He'll be holed up in the Embassy of Ecuador if he's not careful! :lol:


Huehuehuehuehue... Blame ford for leaking ;)! :cow

GREAT WHITE
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm
Name: Allan
Year Of Mustang: None
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby GREAT WHITE » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:49 am

I'm Keeping an eye on this thread.

I'm trying to find out at what point Ford UK will place an order for a 2018 model to be allocated to an order?

Being so near to the 2018 release I didn't want to place an order to find out a 2017 model will have been allocated to my VIN when waiting a few weeks could make a difference.

It will also be interesting to see what price they come out with for the 2018 model. Will it keep just under the £40,000 mark for tax purposes I wonder?

User avatar
Manders Mustang
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 320 times
Contact:

Re: CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:18 am

GREAT WHITE wrote:I'm Keeping an eye on this thread.

I'm trying to find out at what point Ford UK will place an order for a 2018 model to be allocated to an order?

Being so near to the 2018 release I didn't want to place an order to find out a 2017 model will have been allocated to my VIN when waiting a few weeks could make a difference.

It will also be interesting to see what price they come out with for the 2018 model. Will it keep just under the £40,000 mark for tax purposes I wonder?


Order books expected to open in September, that's from dealer friends and such I've spoken to about it. :D .

Builds for '17s AREN'T expected to pull into 18's variants, as expected price rises and Ford wont take a hit on it,

GREAT WHITE
Posts: 8
Joined: Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:58 pm
Name: Allan
Year Of Mustang: None
Has thanked: 9 times
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby GREAT WHITE » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:31 am

Manders Mustang wrote:
GREAT WHITE wrote:I'm Keeping an eye on this thread.

I'm trying to find out at what point Ford UK will place an order for a 2018 model to be allocated to an order?

Being so near to the 2018 release I didn't want to place an order to find out a 2017 model will have been allocated to my VIN when waiting a few weeks could make a difference.

It will also be interesting to see what price they come out with for the 2018 model. Will it keep just under the £40,000 mark for tax purposes I wonder?


Order books expected to open in September, that's from dealer friends and such I've spoken to about it. :D .

Builds for '17s AREN'T expected to pull into 18's variants, as expected price rises and Ford wont take a hit on it,


Cheers for info Manders. Also noticed they are not doing the Grabber Blue for the 18 version and that was the colour I liked. Might have to go for Lightning to keep the wife happy :lol:

User avatar
Manders Mustang
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 320 times
Contact:

Re: CONFIRMED LEAK: MY18 Order options

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:50 am

GREAT WHITE wrote:
Manders Mustang wrote:
GREAT WHITE wrote:I'm Keeping an eye on this thread.

I'm trying to find out at what point Ford UK will place an order for a 2018 model to be allocated to an order?

Being so near to the 2018 release I didn't want to place an order to find out a 2017 model will have been allocated to my VIN when waiting a few weeks could make a difference.

It will also be interesting to see what price they come out with for the 2018 model. Will it keep just under the £40,000 mark for tax purposes I wonder?


Order books expected to open in September, that's from dealer friends and such I've spoken to about it. :D .

Builds for '17s AREN'T expected to pull into 18's variants, as expected price rises and Ford wont take a hit on it,


Cheers for info Manders. Also noticed they are not doing the Grabber Blue for the 18 version and that was the colour I liked. Might have to go for Lightning to keep the wife happy :lol:


They're running Lightning and Kona blue as the 'blues'. Grabber was a 'free' colour and replaced Competition Orange. Grabbers been replaced with Orange Fury as the new 'free' colour with Race Red.

Kona blue is a darker blue than Lightning, lightning, is a see it in person and see what you think kind of colour. I love it, others really don't. But, I'm not a fan of Grabber blue, so it's all personal choice! :rock


Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests