More than just a car

New members, introduce yourself then get involved. Tell us about you and your Mustang.
Forum rules
Baronvonsaltpot
Name: Mic Miller
Year Of Mustang: 2016

More than just a car

Postby Baronvonsaltpot » Sun Jul 02, 2017 3:09 pm

Hi everyone, as my new magnetic Mustang GT edges closer to Zeebrugge on the Tarago, I thought I would take this opportunity to introduce myself. My name is Mic I am a 46 year from Houghton Conquest, Bedfordshire. Like a few people on here no doubt, my love of Mustangs originated from Watching Bullitt as a boy.

My Mustang journey started late last year, I've been fighting cancer for a few years now and I decided that when my treatment finished I would fulfil a life dream and buy a Mustang. In February this year I went to Bedford Ford, spoke to a top man called Clarke, paid my £1000 deposit & the process began.

While stalking my new car online (managed to watch the Tarago leaving Baltimore by watching the live traffic cameras on one of the bridges :D ), I've been reading other posts on here with keen interest wondering how long I will have to wait and what mods I will apply when Lucille finally arrives. It really is an amazing experience to be part of & I look forward to hopefully linking up with a few of you at a future car meet

Bedford Muscle
Name: Amarjit

Re: More than just a car

Postby Bedford Muscle » Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:01 pm

Welcome, congratulations on the purchase and glad to hear your better Mic,

I'm pretty close to you, down the road in Kempston ;)

badhand
Site Admin
Name: Nick
Year Of Mustang: 1969

Postby badhand » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:47 pm

Welcome aboard. Good to hear you're better!

Baronvonsaltpot
Name: Mic Miller

Postby Baronvonsaltpot » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:33 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys, found out yesterday my car will be ready for collection hopefully next week. Can't believe how close I am to crossing the top item off my bucket list :D

Return to “Welcome”