Weirder the better
Forum rules
JohnnyRevPants
Name: David
Year Of Mustang: 2015

Postby JohnnyRevPants » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:03 pm

We all know Karma can be a bitch. So this thread is for those things that happen, either to you, or someone else, that you think someone else might appreciate.

To start us off, this happened this week.
1. At work I have a member of staff who's a driver/cleaner. He's a good old boy but likes to make sure his own Honda Jazz is always clean. Usually on my time. So he cleans his car, and within 30 minutes a bird crapped on it. So he cleaned it again, but had the good sense to move it to a different space. All shiny it sat there for an hour. Then some passing Goat Eagle or Pterodactyl unloaded over it in the biggest bomb run you have ever seen. People nearly threw up when they saw it.

2. I had been in a good mood all week, having received a tax refund totalling £170. Woo, money in the pot for upgrades when my car turns up. Two days later my Defender begins to emit a weird noise. Quickly diagnosed to a failing belt tensioner. Better change the idler as well. Total price of the parts.... £169.99. You couldn't make it up.
Last edited by JohnnyRevPants on Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JohnnyRevPants
Name: David
Year Of Mustang: 2015

Re: Karma

Postby JohnnyRevPants » Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:08 pm

aaaand for extra erm... karma giggles - always think about the consequences before you slap someone.
https://www.facebook.com/retainyourfreedom/videos/946743118694056/?fref=nf

Return to “Off topic”