New areival

Like it says, the area to discuss general topics which are not related to other forums.
Forum rules
himleiwolf
Name: Chris
Year Of Mustang: 2016

New areival

Postby himleiwolf » Wed Jul 11, 2018 3:11 pm

Hi all, the replacement for for ‘17 Mustang GT is about to leave the states and so in a little over a month I’ll be getting my hands on a ‘18 kona blue GT with custom pack, large spoiler and magma ride so thoroughly looking forward to that but one quick question...the vessel it’s booked on doesn’t go to Zeebrugge as before but stops in Liverpool, Antwerp then Hamburg.

Anybody out there know if Ford have changed their delivery route?

largelunchbox
Year Of Mustang: 1965

Re: New areival

Postby largelunchbox » Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:14 pm

I’ve no idea and can’t help you and I’m sure someone will come along with the answer, but if it were me I’d forget about the journey and wait for the dealers phone call to tell you to come in and collect it.

himleiwolf
Name: Chris
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Re: New areival

Postby himleiwolf » Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:31 pm

largelunchbox wrote:I’ve no idea and can’t help you and I’m sure someone will come along with the answer, but if it were me I’d forget about the journey and wait for the dealers phone call to tell you to come in and collect it.

I know what you mean, just like to know what’s going on so I can organise the little things (reg transfer, tracking system transfer, detailer etc) Not long to wait now though, will miss the 17 model as it’s the most fun u can have on 4 wheels but the 18 model looks superb

Return to “General Discussion”