Facebook V Forum

Like it says, the area to discuss general topics which are not related to other forums.
badhand
Site Admin
Name: Nick
Year Of Mustang: 1969

Re: Facebook V Forum

Postby badhand » Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:35 pm

Ah, you see I like Facebook. I use it a lot. I'm one of those rude aggressive argumentative dribbling retards you speak of.

My question wasn't which one is best or do you use most, but what could we do here to improve this place. Maybe the question is what can we remove rather than what can we add.

I dunno, I'm off to the pub...

James7
Year Of Mustang: 2007

Postby James7 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 5:54 pm

badhand wrote:Ah, you see I like Facebook. I use it a lot. I'm one of those rude aggressive argumentative dribbling retards you speak of.

My question wasn't which one is best or do you use most, but what could we do here to improve this place. Maybe the question is what can we remove rather than what can we add.

I dunno, I'm off to the pub...

Each to their own. Life would be boring if we all liked the same thing and did the same stuff :mrgreen:

Dribble away sunshine, dribble away :mrgreen:

I guess for me its ideal apart from pictures are a pain to post. Other than that its spot on.
More posts would be great, but then i am as guilty as anyone in not posting much on here.
Must try harder
Must try harder
Must try harder

Have fun in the pub :mrgreen: Dont forget to post a picture of your drink, meal, a selfie and your latest bodily function with a location tag just so everyone knows how much more fun you are having compared to them :mrgreen:

badhand
Site Admin
Name: Nick
Year Of Mustang: 1969

Postby badhand » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:01 pm

Having a great time! I realise you're not on Social, so here's me an the wife's selfies for you from this evening:

Return to “General Discussion”