Activated Tri Bar DRL's & Sequencers

Like it says, the area to discuss general topics which are not related to other forums.
sfallon36
Name: Steve Fallon
Year Of Mustang: None

Re: Activated Tri Bar DRL's & Sequencers

Postby sfallon36 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:39 am

Thanks mate, they do look good.

I contacted Mick and discussed all the options, he's doing some cool stuff with the lights.

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:35 pm

sfallon36 wrote:Thanks mate, they do look good.

I contacted Mick and discussed all the options, he's doing some cool stuff with the lights.

Indeed, he's got some funky RGBW fogs he sells, and he's looking at doing rear sequencers too. I've had Rears for about 6 months now, and fronts a year in December. After a few teething issues with the fronts (condensation) they're now perfect, and I don't stress about them.

I'm planning to "release" a fix to the condensing lights, which includes stock lights. Soon, however Stockers I'd rather not touch as that should be a warranty issue. But modded ones, there's a fundamental flaw and difference between Export and US lights, and that's down to how the lights are ventilated. :rock

sfallon36
Name: Steve Fallon
Year Of Mustang: None

Postby sfallon36 » Sat Nov 11, 2017 8:36 pm

I've spoken to Mick and he has a range of options now, should be seeing him in January to get mine done.

Monkey hanger
Name: Monkey Hanger

Postby Monkey hanger » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:53 am

Brief update....couple of months in now, both mine & my pals cars, absolutely no issues with condensation (or anything else for that matter) the cars now REALLY pop day & night....would get some photos up but after a couple of attempts, can't be arsed figuring out how to do it (sorry). Mick is getting busy now, but I am booked back into his surgery on Tuesday (12th Dec) for more mods...it gets addictive!

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve

Postby Manders Mustang » Fri Dec 08, 2017 8:12 am

If anyone is interested in a spare pair of headlights a mate of mines bought a set of coplus headlights (new unit) and has his unmodded stock headlights for sale for £650 (Sold for £1050 brand new) incase anyone wants the option to go back to stock at any point or just wants a tribar installer to install them on a spare set of lights :rock

Return to “General Discussion”