Exhaust

Like it says, the area to discuss general topics which are not related to other forums.
Forum rules
F1gmw
Name: George
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Exhaust

Postby F1gmw » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:23 pm

Hello everyone

First post on this forum, I have side pipes fitted to my 2016 v8 gt and yeah the drone isn't really helping the system, has anyone used profusion pro bomb mufflers or used an alternate silencer brand that can help with this? Also have added an instegram link to a picture of the car so hope it works if you have instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVIQxolDjWI ... -by=f1gmw_

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve

Re: Exhaust

Postby Manders Mustang » Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:40 am

Morning,

I've heard all the exhausts, literally, from meets, driven in a few, and Roush axle Backs used to be my favourite, a few weeks ago i got the pleasure of using Wortec's Mustang as a daily whilst they did some work on my car, Since, their cars exhaust became my favoruite, it's a Wortec Catback with active valves (extra cost) the exhaust is madso you can either have a loud plate installed, a quite plate, or put 3" flantged valves in and have it go between the two, it's honestly the best exhaust i've heard. I'm doing a write up on it as we speak, not because they've asked, but because i was honestly blown away by it.

Steve

F1gmw
Name: George

Re: Exhaust

Postby F1gmw » Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:08 pm

Thanks Steve

I'm not looking to change the whole system it's more just to make it quieter but yeah as I said with my having twin side pipes a lot of the noise comes through the doors and don't think there is a lot that can be done but hoping this profusion mufflers can quiet it down a bit for motorway driving.

Return to “General Discussion”