I bought new alloys

Like it says, the area to discuss general topics which are not related to other forums.
Forum rules
Manders Mustang
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Re: I bought new alloys

Postby Manders Mustang » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:04 pm

badhand wrote:Get 'em on!

I will when they arrive, and then wait 12-24hours as I'm treating them with GTECH C5 and a full detail before they go on the car to protect the wheels and keep them squeaky clean.

Should be here tues/wed the guys at Mustangmusthaves said :D!

Shadow Pony

Postby Shadow Pony » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:23 pm

badhand wrote:
Shadow Pony wrote:Well lads missing the Stang it sold within a week and the phone went off the hook, so it just shows if you make the right mods it can help sell a car if youre in the situation you have to let go. !!

Don't be a stranger!

Keep popping by man...

Don't worry mate I love my motors, out of the game but will be back on it asa flippin p . I reckon Ford will bring over the GT350 eventually that's the one badass mutha with the flat plane crank , hard to beat that sound. Always keeping my eye out on here to see see what's going on :D

Shadow Pony

Postby Shadow Pony » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:26 pm

Manders Mustang wrote:@Shadowpony Jesus christ that's crazy repairs I just had popped tyres and two buckled alloys on the lips, Had to get a new set.

I'd been searching for Wheels for ages, found these, and they screamed "Do it" to me, haven't seen another S550 with these specific Rotiforms, and the deep concase has the style I was personally looking for on them :).

Yeah mate I try not to think about the mishap it sends me potty hole.

Good choice on the alloys that brand has caught my eye several times , they have a very good range I'm sure you will be over the moon with the final look make sure you post !

Gtech is well up there for protective coating thatwas the one I choose .

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve

Postby Manders Mustang » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:54 am

Shadow Pony wrote:
Manders Mustang wrote:@Shadowpony Jesus christ that's crazy repairs I just had popped tyres and two buckled alloys on the lips, Had to get a new set.

I'd been searching for Wheels for ages, found these, and they screamed "Do it" to me, haven't seen another S550 with these specific Rotiforms, and the deep concase has the style I was personally looking for on them :).

Yeah mate I try not to think about the mishap it sends me potty hole.

Good choice on the alloys that brand has caught my eye several times , they have a very good range I'm sure you will be over the moon with the final look make sure you post !

Gtech is well up there for protective coating thatwas the one I choose .

annoyed me too, fortunate a friend was on hand and got to upgrade my tyres instead of forking out for new Prubbish-0's. Bit (Sh1tload) of pestering got the council to cough up.

They're a nice brand, totally unique, and run a nice concave on the wheels too, I've had to get some seriously big boring ring adapted to make them fit though 70.5 -> 72.6 or something weird, had to be custom made :lol: Fortunately, was all included in the price.

Buzzing to get them and get them on. I've bought Dragonsbreath, GTECH Panel wipe and GTECH C5 for the wheels (Will start with a shampoo them dragons, panel wipe, then c5 them, then put them on the car 24hr later :D!)

Return to “General Discussion”