Dyno'd... Set the turbo alight...
call me TurGLOW powered.
Now the info on dyno:
Dyno: Maha 2 Dyno, 4wd, running obviously on the rear rollers, two contact points.
Day: Dyno Day with overclockers UK, was third car to run.
Mods to engine: Denso itv22 plugs, ETS intercooler, Air Raid Intake Tube, Velossa Tech Ram Air Intake, K&N Panel filter, Tune+ Wastegate Actuator, Cobb Downpipe with High Flow cat (re-engineered to fit a RHD), Magnaflow Competition Cat Back, @Tune+ Tuned (Revised and set in stone)
Mods to mechanical shiz: Pedders XA Coilovers, Steeda Billet IRS inserts and poly inserts, Michelin Pilot Super Sport rear wheels, Rotiform R122 SPF Alloys (Lighter than stock), Mishimoto catch can. (PCV still in, not gutted, no check valve)
Fuel: Tesco Momentum 99 (Filled up to full tank before)
Tyre pressures; 32 on rears.
1) Ignore the wheel horse power, it's way off, the maha dyno doesn't calculate wheel accurately, if you want that I'm gonna have to sit on a hub dyno. as the wheels have 2 contacts point side it's got more resistance.
2) Engine horse power is correct, it's logged V8s at list BHP (410-415 on 5 different V8s). EB lands around 270-280 on clock. so i'm +80/90ish.
3) I don't have a pre mod comparison because I'm stupid, but i'll find an unmodded EB and ask if they can run it to get a brief comparison, last time I went I'd already done a few mods so wouldn't have been fair.
4) It sat at 100mph to warm upm then failed 4 dyno runs due to the car shutting off, as ESC wasn't off, figures on graph are after the third run. Car peaked each run over 170mph
5) yes my turbo and downpipe went red hot
_____Run 1__ - ____run 2_____ - _____run 3___
355bhp/396lbft - 351bhp/392lbft - 356bhp/391lbft
Final log (Graphed):
Corrected engine bhp: 356.9bhp/266.1 KW
Engine Power: 348.2bhp/259.7kw
Wheel power (as above, ignore it): 275.4/205.4kw
Drag power: 72.8bhp/54.3kw
Max power at: 5825/134.3mph
Max torque at: 3805rpm / 87.6mph
Max attained RPM: 7445rpm / 171.6mph
Ambient Temp: 17.1c
Intake air temp 20.2c
Relative humidity: 61.5%
Air pressure: 988.8hPa
Steam pressure 12.0 hPa
Rotating total mass: 683.4lb
Rotating test stand mass: 551.2lb
Rotating Vehicle mass: 132.3lb