Falling in love again

Like it says, the area to discuss general topics which are not related to other forums.
Forum rules
grannycoupev8
Name: andy
Year Of Mustang: 1968

Falling in love again

Postby grannycoupev8 » Tue Sep 25, 2018 8:21 pm

I don’t really enjoy driving my mustang on our roads they are shite full off potholes and to much traffic so haven’t really used it much this year for said reasons.on Saturday we landed at Calais drove 750 miles across France and have to say I have fallen in love with my mustang again really enjoyed the trip roads are great,then on Sunday drove another 500+ miles down to southern Spain same again roads are great and no traffic this is what driving a mustang is all about, smiling again :D

Bedford Muscle
Name: Amarjit
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Re: Falling in love again

Postby Bedford Muscle » Wed Sep 26, 2018 7:53 am

I'd agree & disagree...
Was in Spain driving from Madrid to Torija a couple months back...and my first thought was 'I should be in my Mustang' ;)

Having said that, was in Devon a couple week's ago driving up the A396 to Minehead with the family in my S-max. That was a proper driving road. Had to tell the kids i wouldn't be taking them back again, as next time, it would be just me, their mum & the Mustang :roll:

blahblahdave
Name: David
Year Of Mustang: 2009

Re: Falling in love again

Postby blahblahdave » Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:00 am

I've been using my S197 as a daily car whilst the Mrs' takes the sensible one for her new job. Can't deny that i've definitely fallen out of love with it...

Return to “General Discussion”