MY 2018 OTR prices

Latest info on the ever evolving Mustang brand. Got a scoop? Post it here.
eebyeck
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 pm
Name: Andrew
Year Of Mustang: None
Location: Barnsley

MY 2018 OTR prices

Postby eebyeck » Thu Oct 12, 2017 11:21 pm

Not seen these posted anywhere so far but just seen on the Perrys website showing On The Road prices for the MY 18 Mustang.

Base ecoboost £34795 (MY 17 £33645)
Base GT £41095 (MY 17 £38095)

They are still listing the MY 17 Mustangs but the 18s are awaiting images.

It doesn't leave much room for options before hitting the £40k list price!

http://www.perrys.co.uk/alfreton-ford/f ... rlynew-new

Not sure how acurate as the GT is showing the correct CO2 figure of 277 but has incorrect combined 17mpg compared to a leaked German brochure.

Andrew

AlfaMale
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm
Name: Chris Young
Year Of Mustang: None
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: MY 2018 OTR prices

Postby AlfaMale » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:11 pm

I’ve been trawling everywhere for these prices so I hope you’re right.

£3k uplift doesn’t seem too bad but add the options and auto box and it’s north of £45k.

Still a hell of a car for the money, and I’ll be putting my name down for one.

Thanks again

User avatar
Manders Mustang
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 320 times
Contact:

Re: MY 2018 OTR prices

Postby Manders Mustang » Fri Oct 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Probable bullshit, checked VISTA - Nothing on there pricing wise. Also some dealers do list MY17s at those prices dep'd on options. If that dealership wants to back their claim go wild :P

eebyeck
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 pm
Name: Andrew
Year Of Mustang: None
Location: Barnsley

Re: MY 2018 OTR prices

Postby eebyeck » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:32 pm

It could be a new web page they're still developing for the mustang that they've accidently put live too soon. The info is given is sparse and I'm sure there's some official photos they could use.

Time will tell but if the prices stay and are correct then I want my gold star! lol

User avatar
Manders Mustang
Posts: 1218
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:04 pm
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016
Has thanked: 204 times
Been thanked: 320 times
Contact:

Re: MY 2018 OTR prices

Postby Manders Mustang » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:13 pm

eebyeck wrote:It could be a new web page they're still developing for the mustang that they've accidently put live too soon. The info is given is sparse and I'm sure there's some official photos they could use.

Time will tell but if the prices stay and are correct then I want my gold star! lol

My only worry is, if it is "real" (and you get that gold star lol) is that it's a leak, and a total mistake (or a guess)... As if VISTA doesn't have it on, it's not legit yet, usually VISTA is the backend updated, i've spoken to a GM of a rather large ford... and he said he didn't know (which could be true and could be bullshit)

AlfaMale
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm
Name: Chris Young
Year Of Mustang: None
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: MY 2018 OTR prices

Postby AlfaMale » Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:12 am

Manders Mustang wrote:
eebyeck wrote:It could be a new web page they're still developing for the mustang that they've accidently put live too soon. The info is given is sparse and I'm sure there's some official photos they could use.

Time will tell but if the prices stay and are correct then I want my gold star! lol

My only worry is, if it is "real" (and you get that gold star lol) is that it's a leak, and a total mistake (or a guess)... As if VISTA doesn't have it on, it's not legit yet, usually VISTA is the backend updated, i've spoken to a GM of a rather large ford... and he said he didn't know (which could be true and could be bullshit)


The prices seem about right which is why it looks plausible. I would accept a £3k uplift to get the new model but much more than that is a stretch and I think I’d drop back to a MY17 model and hope for sizeable discount on the outgoing model.

I’d be keen to know how much the magna-ride suspension option is too. Plus I hope they keep the 10 speed auto option at the current £1500 level. If these become excessive price wise it will be getting too close to £50k and that’s too much for this car.

AlfaMale
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:10 pm
Name: Chris Young
Year Of Mustang: None
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: MY 2018 OTR prices

Postby AlfaMale » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:57 pm

Any more news or thoughts on the 2018 prices yet ?

I see our friends over the water have not only got prices they have placed advanced orders already !

eebyeck
Posts: 6
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2017 10:32 pm
Name: Andrew
Year Of Mustang: None
Location: Barnsley

Re: MY 2018 OTR prices

Postby eebyeck » Sat Oct 21, 2017 10:24 pm

AlfaMale wrote:Any more news or thoughts on the 2018 prices yet ?

I see our friends over the water have not only got prices they have placed advanced orders already !


I've not seen anything else re prices yet. Like you, I think the Perry's price is expected considering the US price hike.

According to Kent Mustang website, the oficial launch and price release was meant to be 11th October so seems to be a delay.

The only thing I can think of why is they may want to shift more current stock before releasing the new one.

Ant379
Posts: 222
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:34 pm
Name: Anthony
Year Of Mustang: 2016
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 38 times

Re: MY 2018 OTR prices

Postby Ant379 » Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:56 am

I to am getting frustrated and check 2-3 times a day on here, the ford website and general google but still no luck.

I am not even considering the MY18 but more the MY19. At the current rate those two years won’t be far apart.

I’ll continue to look back


Return to “News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron