Site Admin
Name: Paul - Admin
Year Of Mustang: 2005

Berkshire Meet - Saturday 19th August 2017

Postby Twin Turbo » Sun Aug 06, 2017 5:13 pm

:)

Saturday 19th August

11am for a midday lunch

Skinners Green Lane, Enborne, Newbury. RG20 0HG.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cravenarmsenborne/
Menu: http://www.thecravenarmsenborne.com/...Main-Menu.html

remastered
Year Of Mustang: None

Re: Berkshire Meet - Saturday 19th August 2017

Postby remastered » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:09 am

Hi all..I am going to try and get to this one, although I have not got a 5.0 V8 Mustang yet (I am debating to wait for the new 2018 Model) I would really be interested to see a few cars together and how they sound and look and meet the enthusiasts, if this is ok?

I will be in a Ford (Mondeo XS) as said before and may bring a camera for a few photos (new hobby). I probably will only have a quick snack as off out after as I am about 1hr 30mins away (approx).

Will there be a few of the latest models there that are 'stock' or have all been 'modded'... :cow

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Postby Manders Mustang » Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:09 am

remastered wrote:Hi all..I am going to try and get to this one, although I have not got a 5.0 V8 Mustang yet (I am debating to wait for the new 2018 Model) I would really be interested to see a few cars together and how they sound and look and meet the enthusiasts, if this is ok?

I will be in a Ford (Mondeo XS) as said before and may bring a camera for a few photos (new hobby). I probably will only have a quick snack as off out after as I am about 1hr 30mins away (approx).

Will there be a few of the latest models there that are 'stock' or have all been 'modded'... :cow

If Richard turns up, he's stock, but 99% have been modded in some way shape or form. Albeit, some you'd hardly be able to tell (painted engine covers etc)

remastered
Year Of Mustang: None

Postby remastered » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:24 pm

Thank you @Manders Mustang..I really like them modded, it just would be nice to see how they roll out the factory..I know how hard it is to keep cars Stock. Especially this sort of car. :mrgreen:

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Postby Manders Mustang » Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:25 pm

remastered wrote:
Manders Mustang wrote:
remastered wrote:Hi all..I am going to try and get to this one, although I have not got a 5.0 V8 Mustang yet (I am debating to wait for the new 2018 Model) I would really be interested to see a few cars together and how they sound and look and meet the enthusiasts, if this is ok?

If Richard turns up, he's stock, but 99% have been modded in some way shape or form. Albeit, some you'd hardly be able to tell (painted engine covers etc)

Thank you @Manders Mustang..I really like them modded, it just would be nice to see how they roll out the factory..I know how hard it is to keep cars Stock. Especially this sort of car. :mrgreen:

It's in the blood... Mine, and a few others wont be the cars to look at for stock, mine looks at least somewhat sedate compared to some of the mods people have done (Wide arch kits, giant splitters, diffusers, cannards, etc.)

Return to “August 2017”