New Owner Newmarket

New members, introduce yourself then get involved. Tell us about you and your Mustang.
Forum rules
LenStang
Name: Len Rye
Year Of Mustang: 2016

New Owner Newmarket

Postby LenStang » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:00 pm

Hi All

Picked up my Race Red Convertible 5L Mustang Friday. Can't stop grinning at the moment :D
Spent yesterday and today doing a proper clean and detail even though the dealers had 'valeted' her.

Previous 3 cars have been Focus ST's, but really liking the Mustang now. Already had 3 people comment on her and one taking photos.

I love it :D

Len

IanLondon
Name: Ian

Re: New Owner Newmarket

Postby IanLondon » Tue Jul 04, 2017 8:35 pm

Glad to hear you are enjoying the new car.

Do you happen to know which boat your car came across on and/or when it arrived in Zeebrugge?

I ask because my car has been in Zeebrugge for more than six weeks - having been unloaded on 21 May - so if yours arrived after mine, or at the same time, I will feel justified in asking my dealer to explain. In the most tactful way of course!!

Thanks

badhand
Site Admin
Name: Nick
Year Of Mustang: 1969

Postby badhand » Tue Jul 04, 2017 9:28 pm

Congrats Len. Get used to the grin. It doesn't wear off...

:D

LenStang
Name: Len Rye

Postby LenStang » Wed Jul 05, 2017 7:24 am

IanLondon wrote:Glad to hear you are enjoying the new car.

Do you happen to know which boat your car came across on and/or when it arrived in Zeebrugge?

I ask because my car has been in Zeebrugge for more than six weeks - having been unloaded on 21 May - so if yours arrived after mine, or at the same time, I will feel justified in asking my dealer to explain. In the most tactful way of course!!

Thanks

Unfortunately not, it was already at the dealers when I came across it, it will be worth the wait though :D

Return to “Welcome”