Hi! Build date to delivery??

New members, introduce yourself then get involved. Tell us about you and your Mustang.
Forum rules
PeteDeef
Name: Pete Difrancesc
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Hi! Build date to delivery??

Postby PeteDeef » Sun Dec 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Hey guys!

New to the forum although I've been manically researching my mustang order process on here for a while...

So back in august I ordered my 2.3 ecoboost in shadow black with dark saddle interior. Cant wait!

I had a call from my dealer a few weeks back saying the build date would be 7th December (THIS WEEK!!) but he was unsure of delivery date :?

Whats everyone's experience in build date to delivery in the UK?

Thanks Guys!

himleiwolf
Name: Chris

Re: Hi! Build date to delivery??

Postby himleiwolf » Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:49 pm

PeteDeef wrote:Hey guys!

New to the forum although I've been manically researching my mustang order process on here for a while...

So back in august I ordered my 2.3 ecoboost in shadow black with dark saddle interior. Cant wait!

I had a call from my dealer a few weeks back saying the build date would be 7th December (THIS WEEK!!) but he was unsure of delivery date :?

Whats everyone's experience in build date to delivery in the UK?

Thanks Guys!

Hi and welcome,

to give you some idea, my GT was built on the 16th July and I received delivery from the dealership on Thursday 1st. Once you have the vin number then you can track it on Cotus (Cotusb.ford.com) and then once it's at the docks then put the vin into www.2wglobal.com

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve

Re: Hi! Build date to delivery??

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:39 am

It's around 12 week delivery wait on average, sometimes can make it 8-10weeks. If you've not seen it yet, there's a Delivery process guide I wrote up somewhere on the forum ;)!

Return to “Welcome”