Nearly new or pay extra and wait

New members, introduce yourself then get involved. Tell us about you and your Mustang.
Forum rules
Manders Mustang
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Re: Nearly new or pay extra and wait

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:56 pm

himleiwolf wrote:As Manders say's they get loads of emails and so can take a couple of days to reply and most likely don't work weekends and so a little patience is required but I'm glad you've got yourself sorted. For me, the long wait is part of the excitement of getting the car although it is getting a little frustrating now my car has reached Zeebrugge - so near and yet so far lol

When did it get to zeebrugge, friend of mine landed in zeebrugge early last week and was on the boat OUT on Saturday, as the backlog dropped in ZG. I'd check WWL for a delivered from message, and also if it's got that, call your dealer and ask it to be prioritised maybe ready to bring up.

himleiwolf
Name: Chris

Postby himleiwolf » Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:48 pm

Manders Mustang wrote:
himleiwolf wrote:As Manders say's they get loads of emails and so can take a couple of days to reply and most likely don't work weekends and so a little patience is required but I'm glad you've got yourself sorted. For me, the long wait is part of the excitement of getting the car although it is getting a little frustrating now my car has reached Zeebrugge - so near and yet so far lol

When did it get to zeebrugge, friend of mine landed in zeebrugge early last week and was on the boat OUT on Saturday, as the backlog dropped in ZG. I'd check WWL for a delivered from message, and also if it's got that, call your dealer and ask it to be prioritised maybe ready to bring up.

It got there on the 21st. ZG has it as "delivered from" on the 25th at 1613 and i'm currently chasing it through Stacey and so i'm hoping to hear something in the next day or so

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve

Postby Manders Mustang » Mon Nov 28, 2016 6:52 pm

himleiwolf wrote:
Manders Mustang wrote:

It got there on the 21st. ZG has it as "delivered from" on the 25th at 1613 and i'm currently chasing it through Stacey and so i'm hoping to hear something in the next day or so

Call your dealers, tell them it's in southampton... as it is ;P

Return to “Welcome”