New Mustang owner in Devon

New members, introduce yourself then get involved. Tell us about you and your Mustang.
Forum rules
OAK
Name: Roy
Year Of Mustang: 2016

New Mustang owner in Devon

Postby OAK » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Hi,
Took out a new 5. 0l GT demonstrator in July, loved it, but couldn't wait 6 months for one to arrive. Found online a demonstrator with 700miles on the clock for sale. Competition Orange with black stripe, bought it and absolutely fantastic. Can't believe the reaction from other drivers and pedestrians. :D
Have had a few problems with an oil leak, but our local dealer couldn't be more helpful. Just taken her to Norfolk to stretch her legs, loved every minute of the trip.
Are there any other members in the Exeter area? Will post a picture shortly. :D :D

IanisB
Name: Ian Birks

Re: New Mustang owner in Devon

Postby IanisB » Sat Oct 01, 2016 6:45 pm

Yup sure is, at least one. Me. V8 magnetic Fastback, out of Wellington. Had it three months now. Awesome. Give a flash as you blast by on the M5 one Day!

Twin Turbo
Site Admin
Name: Paul - Admin
Year Of Mustang: 2005

Postby Twin Turbo » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:17 am

Welcome to MustangForumUK, OAK :rock

Now....where are the photos? ;)

shonaj15
Name: Shona
Year Of Mustang: 1967

Postby shonaj15 » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi,

I was wondering if you could help.
I was looking into hiring a mustang for my hubby on our wedding in June. Unfortunately when looking into this and seeing how much the hire is along with the original deposit unfortunately I just can't justify the cost.
I was hoping to find a local owner who would be willing to give up a couple of hours of their time to possible drive my hubby to our venue and let us pose for some photos with the car.
I would of course be more than happy to pay costs and expenses if you or anyone you may know would be willing to give up their time for us.
We are based in Newton Abbot in Devon.
If you or anyone you know may be able to help any info or contact details would be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you
Shona

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve

Postby Manders Mustang » Wed Jan 25, 2017 10:28 pm

shonaj15 wrote:Hi,

I was wondering if you could help.
I was looking into hiring a mustang for my hubby on our wedding in June. Unfortunately when looking into this and seeing how much the hire is along with the original deposit unfortunately I just can't justify the cost.
I was hoping to find a local owner who would be willing to give up a couple of hours of their time to possible drive my hubby to our venue and let us pose for some photos with the car.
I would of course be more than happy to pay costs and expenses if you or anyone you may know would be willing to give up their time for us.
We are based in Newton Abbot in Devon.
If you or anyone you know may be able to help any info or contact details would be gratefully appreciated.
Thank you
Shona

Hi Shona, i know a few owners in Devon - Including OP, if OP can't make it, i'll happily post your details onto them and hopefully they can help.

Any preference on colour? Or model (Old school, new version etc)?

shonaj15

Postby shonaj15 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:48 am

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. That would be fantastic thank you. I have no preference I think hubby would prefer a newer one but we would just be grateful to any owner who is willing to help. It would be a big enough shock for him seeing any pull up outside to take him.
The wedding is on the 7th June which I understand could be awkward as it's a Wednesday but I thought it worth an ask.
Thank you again
Shona

Manders Mustang

Postby Manders Mustang » Thu Jan 26, 2017 9:58 pm

shonaj15 wrote:Hi,

Thank you for your reply. That would be fantastic thank you. I have no preference I think hubby would prefer a newer one but we would just be grateful to any owner who is willing to help. It would be a big enough shock for him seeing any pull up outside to take him.
The wedding is on the 7th June which I understand could be awkward as it's a Wednesday but I thought it worth an ask.
Thank you again
Shona

I've got a Race Red Custom pack (Silver wheels) Ecoboost owner interested in helping out. And i'm looking at a few other avenues as well if you want more as it appears there's a few who would be willing to help.

Do you happen to have facebook i'll add you and get you in the groups // introduce you to the people :D

shonaj15

Postby shonaj15 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 7:03 am

That would be amazing. Yes I'm on facebook shona brett. Thank you so much. :D

Manders Mustang

Postby Manders Mustang » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:07 pm

shonaj15 wrote:That would be amazing. Yes I'm on facebook shona brett. Thank you so much. :D

Wicked, I've added you :)

Return to “Welcome”