Today on the M3

Have you seen another MFUK member, or just another Mustang on our great UK roads? Create a thread, see if they're here...
Forum rules
Bluestang
Name: Bill
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Today on the M3

Postby Bluestang » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:54 pm

Spotted on the M3 today on a transporter, a Magnetic and a Shadow Black, couldn't see which models they were due to a van. Anyone on here expecting..............a pony that is, not a baby......... :D

Shadow Pony

Re: Today on the M3

Postby Shadow Pony » Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:59 pm

Bluestang wrote:Spotted on the M3 today on a transporter, a Magnetic and a Shadow Black, couldn't see which models they were due to a van. Anyone on here expecting..............a pony that is, not a baby......... :D

That could well be mine mate picking up a shadow black GT on Friday and was chatting to my dealer on Monday and he said he would have a priority delivery from Southampton, was it heading North ? :cow :cow

Bluestang

Postby Bluestang » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:15 pm

Yeah northbound matey looking sexy lol, not long now :D

Shadow Pony

Postby Shadow Pony » Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:18 pm

Bluestang wrote:Yeah northbound matey looking sexy lol, not long now :D

Cheers mate can't bloody wait but the job aint finished yet in till my mods are fitted :rock

DavePrice
Name: David price

Postby DavePrice » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:08 am

Shadow Pony wrote:
Bluestang wrote:Spotted on the M3 today on a transporter, a Magnetic and a Shadow Black, couldn't see which models they were due to a van. Anyone on here expecting..............a pony that is, not a baby......... :D

That could well be mine mate picking up a shadow black GT on Friday and was chatting to my dealer on Monday and he said he would have a priority delivery from Southampton, was it heading North ? :cow :cow

Shows the difference in dealers responsiveness! My car was on the same ship as your Shadow, but my dealer reckons a further 4-6 weeks!

Shadow Pony

Postby Shadow Pony » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:53 am

DavePrice wrote:
Shadow Pony wrote:

Shows the difference in dealers responsiveness! My car was on the same ship as your Shadow, but my dealer reckons a further 4-6 weeks!

Hi Dave ,

Put your vin in cargo id w2global shipping(link below) and check out your cars Status . If it says delivered from Zeebrugee that means your car is in Southampton . If this is the case ring up your dealer and ask for a priority delivery .If your car was on the Toronto like mine , the car got delivered to Southampton by another boat on the 16.09.2016 , quite a quick turn around.

Your dealer is just looking at the estimated delivery on his pc and not been proactive.

https://www.2wglobal.com/webapps?frameI ... SearchPage

Cheers.

slowhand99
Name: Ben

Postby slowhand99 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:24 am

DavePrice wrote:
Shadow Pony wrote:

Ask the girls (Karen & Stacey) at mustang@ford.com. I had to tell my dealer the car had arrived!

Bluestang

Postby Bluestang » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:29 pm

Yes definitely contact the ladies. My dealer wasn't aware that my car had already been delivered to Liverpool docks, must say they responded quickly once I made them aware :D

Shadow Pony

Postby Shadow Pony » Wed Sep 21, 2016 1:51 pm

Bluestang wrote:Yes definitely contact the ladies. My dealer wasn't aware that my car had already been delivered to Liverpool docks, must say they responded quickly once I made them aware :D

That was my black Stang you saw yesterday , just spoke to my dealer and it arrived yesterday and he confirmed will be ready to collect friday , spot on :cow

CaptainLowfence
Name: James

Postby CaptainLowfence » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:43 am

Shadow Pony wrote:
Bluestang wrote:Yes definitely contact the ladies. My dealer wasn't aware that my car had already been delivered to Liverpool docks, must say they responded quickly once I made them aware :D

That was my black Stang you saw yesterday , just spoke to my dealer and it arrived yesterday and he confirmed will be ready to collect friday , spot on :cow

That's fantastic news Shadow - Make sure you get pictures!

It looks like mine is going to be delayed indefinitely - I don't know if you guys have heard but there is a group of garages down in my area who are owned by City Motor Holdings - and they've just gone into administration! One of these was the Ford garage in Reading where I am supposed to be picking my car up! :oops:

It's even more crazy because like you Shadow, I know it is sitting in Southampton! :hang

Praying for some quick resolution from Ford Head Office :pray

Shadow Pony

Postby Shadow Pony » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:44 am

CaptainLowfence wrote:
Shadow Pony wrote:

That's fantastic news Shadow - Make sure you get pictures!

It looks like mine is going to be delayed indefinitely - I don't know if you guys have heard but there is a group of garages down in my area who are owned by City Motor Holdings - and they've just gone into administration! One of these was the Ford garage in Reading where I am supposed to be picking my car up! :oops:

It's even more crazy because like you Shadow, I know it is sitting in Southampton! :hang

Praying for some quick resolution from Ford Head Office :pray

Cheers CL ,

Really sorry to hear about your situation that would make my blood boil after waiting all that time , so close but so far away sort of stuff grrrrr .

dragon1972
Name: Tim Williams

Postby dragon1972 » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:17 am

"Think" Ford have taken over the orders that had been placed through Gowrings (City Motors). If they haven't called you yet, give them a ring. The guy who called me was Adam Donovan 0118 936 1100.

Hope this helps

CaptainLowfence
Name: James

Postby CaptainLowfence » Thu Oct 06, 2016 1:45 pm

Thanks Dragon - already been in touch with the Guildford branch and was on track to get my vehicle this week, but sadly it has been delayed - again! Fingers crossed for a next week pickup now,,, :oops:

Return to “Spotted”