Upgrades to spanking new Ruby Red GT................

Forum rules
JWR
Name: Jason
Year Of Mustang: 2015

Upgrades to spanking new Ruby Red GT................

Postby JWR » Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:13 am

Ive been a little quiet on updates recently , partly due to my time away researching all things Mustang at SEMA 2016 and the rest simply due to our current workload both in continuing our Project Cobra build , other demo car builds and of course customer builds too

Thought it was a bout time we posted some details of a customer job , just to keep you upto date with what the masses are doing when they get their Mustangs delivered

This Ruby Red car came through the door with only 450 miles on the clock !!! :shock:

Externally the only obvious signs weve had a play will be the lowered more agressive stance and the Roush tailpipes! For this one we went with the Sportline kit from Eibach , Roush axle back with Ford Racing X Pipe , the car sounds awesome , the villagers will all know when this chaps on his way home!!

Many of the other mods were under the skin , here you can see the Ford Racing GT350R upper strutbrace (LHD) fitting perfectly to the RHD car

on the inside of the cabin we installed GT350R steering wheel , GT350R red starter button , Ford Racing quickshift kit and Steeda clutch spring

All in all a nice starter package to give the car some noise , more aggressive stance and better interior feel

The car will be back for a host more parts in due course including some lighting upgrades , spacers , intake tube and so on

ill keep you posted

cheers

jason :D
Last edited by JWR on Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

badhand
Site Admin
Name: Nick
Year Of Mustang: 1969

Re: Upgrades to spamking new Ruby Red GT................

Postby badhand » Fri Nov 18, 2016 11:53 am

Spam King?

:lol:

JWR

Re: Upgrades to spamking new Ruby Red GT................

Postby JWR » Fri Nov 18, 2016 4:39 pm

badhand wrote:Spam King?

:lol:

the N and M are worn out on my keyboard , often have spelling issues :lol:

badhand
Site Admin
Name: Nick

Re: Upgrades to spanking new Ruby Red GT................

Postby badhand » Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:18 pm

Yeah, the F and the U are worn out on mine for some fnucking reason? :?

DavePrice
Name: David price
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Postby DavePrice » Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:22 am

JWR wrote:Ive been a little quiet on updates recently , partly due to my time away researching all things Mustang at SEMA 2016 and the rest simply due to our current workload both in continuing our Project Cobra build , other demo car builds and of course customer builds too

Thought it was a bout time we posted some details of a customer job , just to keep you upto date with what the masses are doing when they get their Mustangs delivered

This Ruby Red car came through the door with only 450 miles on the clock !!! :shock:

Externally the only obvious signs weve had a play will be the lowered more agressive stance and the Roush tailpipes! For this one we went with the Sportline kit from Eibach , Roush axle back with Ford Racing X Pipe , the car sounds awesome , the villagers will all know when this chaps on his way home!!

Many of the other mods were under the skin , here you can see the Ford Racing GT350R upper strutbrace (LHD) fitting perfectly to the RHD car

on the inside of the cabin we installed GT350R steering wheel , GT350R red starter button , Ford Racing quickshift kit and Steeda clutch spring

All in all a nice starter package to give the car some noise , more aggressive stance and better interior feel

The car will be back for a host more parts in due course including some lighting upgrades , spacers , intake tube and so on

ill keep you posted

cheers

The inner magpie in really likes - my ruby red would really like that steering wheel and starter button! Is the wheel a special order? I haven't seen a red version before.

Cheers,

Dave

JWR

Postby JWR » Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:30 pm

HI Dave , i keep the starter buttons in stock , the steering wheel i order from Ford Racing as needed , typical delivery is 2 - 3 weeks

that wheel is the GT350R version , really nice , we have one on our car too

http://j-w-racing.co.uk/product.php/9645/4136/2015_2016_mustang_gt350r_steering_wheel_kit

cheers

spogshd
Name: Craig

Postby spogshd » Sun Nov 20, 2016 5:32 pm

What does the strut brace actually do, technically speaking.

DavePrice
Name: David price
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Postby DavePrice » Sun Nov 20, 2016 6:25 pm

spogshd wrote:What does the strut brace actually do, technically speaking.

Essentially makes the front end a bit stiffer. Unless you track raced it you would probably never see the difference but it looks nice!

I used to track day my MX-5 and the additional stiffness was noticeable bit day to day road driving you would never see anything.

Return to “UK”