JWR / Exotic Pony Mods Rear Tail Light Sequencer , now available to pre order !

jwracing

JWR / Exotic Pony Mods Rear Tail Light Sequencer , now available to pre order !

Postby jwracing » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:19 pm

JW Racing are very excited to announce their partnership with Exotic Pony Mods having been appointed their UK distributor.

First product on the way to us is the Tail Light Sequencer for the UK / EU Mustang GT and EcoBoost , these are a plug and play unit that turns your existing Genuine Ford lamps into sequential lamps.

With 3 different modes including factory setting it is easy to switch back if needed. These are plug and play are not intrusive to the lamp casing and take minutes to install.

Pre Order your set now , stock arriving shortly.

you can see a demonstratin video here which shows all 3 modes and how to select the modes sitting in your car

https://youtu.be/6BtEaeNmJw8

they are now on our website , the first batch is in transit to us so we are taking pre orders now

http://j-w-racing.co.uk/product.php/...quencers_2015_

Any questions let me know

cheers

Jason :mrgreen:

jwracing

Re: JWR / Exotic Pony Mods Rear Tail Light Sequencer , now available to pre order !

Postby jwracing » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:44 pm

As I have done on the other Mustang forum, i am going to apply a forum discount specifically for this product

I need to maintain a sensible RRP so I have meat on the bone for trade discounts and the constantly changing exchange rates , based on the non sale price EPM advise I'm happy the RRP is right

However a few guys have picked up some good deals (especially when the exchange arte was better) so if I throw in 10% forum members discount we should be in a much better place for all you keen buyers

just use the code EPMSQR for your discount

cheers

Jason :D

Return to “UK”