Stage 3 Motorsports

Forum rules
Mark@stage3
Name: Mark
Year Of Mustang: 2015

Stage 3 Motorsports

Postby Mark@stage3 » Wed May 25, 2016 11:28 pm

Hello all!!!

My name is Mark. I am an ex-pat currently living in Phoenix, Arizona, USA. I was born in the parking lot at Frimley Park hospital, didn't quite make it inside...and I've been as impatient ever since!! Moved to Chicago about 18 years ago, then after going through way too many freezing winters I moved out to where I can wear flip flops and have sunburn year round!!

I work at Stage3 Motorsports . We are the 2nd largest Ford performance parts dealers in the States, specializing in Mustang and F150 parts. I am currently spearheading a project to expand our reach in to Europe, and with the release of the new Mustangs, there has never been a better time. Our goal is to have a distribution point in the UK so we can offer fast and very affordable, if not free shipping to you all on all the parts we offer to our US based customers.

We have a HUGE selection of Mustang specific parts from manufacturers covering everything from the grille and fog lights to exhausts and bumpers. You can find our mustang pages here. You can also see all of our Mustang project cars that we have built here.

Now that the pleasantries are out of the way. I would like to know what you guys would like to see from us. Group buys are very popular for the US forums that we are on. Also we sometimes get parts to test, and with the release of the RHD s550...there will be lots of parts available for testing soon! But you all tell me what you want to see. I am here to help you make your Mustangs in to your dream cars...

We are also working on a hand held Tuner with fully customized tunes that will help get power and reliability out of the the new coyotes and ecoboosts! To give you an example, on a 2.7 EcoBoost F150 truck, we are getting 60 BHP and 100ftlbs of Tourque SAFELY out of the engine, with no other modifications. Again this is in its beginning stages as we are just getting in to the Data Logging phases of the new 2.3 EcoBoost, but it's something that we are going to be working on!

Please check out the site and if you have any questions message me on here or email at mark@stage3motorsports.com

Return to “US”