'16MY California Special walkaround

Postby Twin Turbo » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:49 pm

The video quality is a bit poor, but otherwise :syda

JohnnyRevPants
Name: David
Year Of Mustang: 2015

Re: '16MY California Special walkaround

Postby JohnnyRevPants » Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:32 pm

I have been a bit slow on the uptake with this California package so thanks for uploading this. I do like that front end, the spoiler and the wheels. The black mirrors/stripes work on the silver car but not sure about the other colours.

-edit-
I was looking at it thinking 'wow - weather in Key West looks cold for Florida when the guy says British Columbia'. Holy smokes, they are only around the corner from my cousins house in Vancouver. Who just happens to work in the parts industry...... :cow
Guess that's a conversation I need to have......

Manders Mustang
Name: Steve
Year Of Mustang: 2016

Re: '16MY California Special walkaround

Postby Manders Mustang » Tue Jan 19, 2016 9:57 pm

JohnnyRevPants wrote:I have been a bit slow on the uptake with this California package so thanks for uploading this. I do like that front end, the spoiler and the wheels. The black mirrors/stripes work on the silver car but not sure about the other colours.

-edit-
I was looking at it thinking 'wow - weather in Key West looks cold for Florida when the guy says British Columbia'. Holy smokes, they are only around the corner from my cousins house in Vancouver. Who just happens to work in the parts industry...... :cow
Guess that's a conversation I need to have......

Yeha if you can get one of them Hoods over here - with the indicators I'm sure people will fork out a bomb for them, they're wicked.

Return to “Videos”