Post your pics
Forum rules
Mark@stage3
Name: Mark
Year Of Mustang: 2015

2015 EcoBoost Project Mustang

Postby Mark@stage3 » Wed May 25, 2016 6:07 pm

http://www.stage3motorsports.com/Stage- ... t-Car.html

I have to admit, of all the project cars that we have done, this is probably my favorite. Not the fastest car we've ever put together, not the most expensive or extravagant either, just a car that I could see any number of members on here putting together and having some fun on the B-roads with.

If you look at the different steps of the build you can see full parts lists that we used for it. And these are all parts that are taken from our '15-'16 EcoBoost Section of our site. If you guys have any questions or comments or things you would like to see us do to it please let your voice be heard here!!

Twin Turbo
Site Admin
Name: Paul - Admin
Year Of Mustang: 2005

Re: 2015 EcoBoost Project Mustang

Postby Twin Turbo » Wed May 25, 2016 8:01 pm

I like pretty much all of that.........except the "slammed" AirRide suspension. I like a nice stance, but that super-low look just isn't for me. However, that's the beauty of the Mustang, you can make it your way :)

Mark@stage3
Name: Mark
Year Of Mustang: 2015

Re: 2015 EcoBoost Project Mustang

Postby Mark@stage3 » Wed May 25, 2016 8:59 pm

Im not usually a fan of the "in the weeds look" but the cool thing about that kit is that you can buy a key fob attachment and have preset ride settings on it. So when you are driving it is at a preset height, definitely not scraping the ground like it is in the photos, but when we get to the shows or want to pose in the parking lot, boom its laying rockers! This is their show kit, but they also make a handling kit that is causing alot of buzz in the muscle car community because it is performing as well if not better than the high dollar coilovers, and the air ride kits are less money!!

Keep your eyes pealed for a test!!

Return to “Photos”