REDUCED MUST GO TODAY

Haggle central...........
Forum rules
lynds
Name: lyndsey hunter
Year Of Mustang: 1965

REDUCED MUST GO TODAY

Postby lynds » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:30 pm

HEARTBREAKING SALE DUE TO DIRE CIRCUMSTANCES, IM SELLING MY ULTRA LOVED MUSTANG 2005 S197 BRIGHT YELLOW WITH PAINTED BLACK STRIPES. MUST SELL LIKE YESTERDAY!!! BEFORE YOU LOOK AWAY SHES NOT STANDARD AND HAS UNDERGONE ALOT OF WORK, EVEN BILL SHEPERD HIMSELF SAID SHE'S STUNNING. cant upload pics to here as im on a dongle and it wont upload but i can email recent images, the pictures on here are of her when i first got her but you will not recognise the car now

£8,750 needs to be gone today, shes cheaper than a standard v6 i cant even find a standard plain boring v6 for sale under £9,999!
2005 4.0 v6 petrol coupe
v6-v8 gt bumpers
gt front grill with fogs lamps
custom wheel spacers
rear tinted window
stubby ariel rather than the alien antenna they come with
working bonnet scoop, which has improved performance
racing bonnet catches
new battery 6 months ago £265
all cabin filters, bungs cleaned out 6 months ago,
cold air induction kit that also improved performance and you can hear it suck when your foots doing its job
sjb has been protected so it will never fry
whole car completely re-wired in 2012 alongside the sjb being protected
new whole front control arms including bushes in 2012
new brakes pads all round 2012-13
custom bespoke stainless steel cat back twin pipe with 5" bore slash cut rolled in tails, done beautifully by jc weldfab in wellingborough
ally seat lifters , plastic ones are prone to snapping
complete respray in 2012-13 with painted stripes, the real deal done by bruce collins at wrp paint restoration, he's an award winning artist, who still has my paint and paint code if you require any work
passed every mot with no advisories whilst owned by me
6 disc front loading cd changer with the shaker 500 system
electric drivers chairs with electric lumber support
full leather interior in very good condition ( i have always treated the leather and maintained it from day one with the best leather care products.)
18" ford racing black bullet alloys
4 good tyres conti sport contact 3,
smoked rear lights
water pump replaced in 2010 by previous owner
central locking
pas
wings welded up and side repeaters removed put back to original
automatic gearbox with overdrive on and off
cruise control that actually works
serviced by myself at the families working garage every 5k with genuine parts from the states, i never intended to sell so i felt happier to service myself and have peace of mind it was done correct and well, not bodged or half a job done, and it meant i could take my servicing a bit further than basics. service book and documents were destroyed
air con
side lourves, spoiler and scoop
private plate v666 mus v6 mustang 666 number of the beast, mus for muscle car, mustang
never ever failed to start regardless or rain, snow or sun
upgraded moog track rods ends with grease nipples
she has attended many shows, weddings and photo shoots such as headlined the ff6 prem in cambridge , headlined relentless racing cruises, she has taken terminally ill kids for trip with the mustang club for the wish kids foundation. shes incredibly popular and well known across the country.
detroit locking safety, with personal safety alarm
high waxed every 3 months
she was born in detroit, and lived in california until imported in 2008 to the uk where the guy only drove her for 3k miles and she was just left to sit and look pretty and fade! i bought her and have used her everyday, i constantly check everything and always listening to make sure she's always in fine tune. she truely is my utter pride and joy more so than anyone else who owns one, and it breaks my heart to have to sell.
i have been with other mustangs and she still gets more attention and ive been given the thumbs up by yanks for how good she looks and sounds for a v6 and no one has ever picked her out as a v6 even listening to her they think she's a v8
mot until 24th oct 2014 and taxed til sept 2014 again there's no advisories on the mot. 90,000 miles, which is nothing for one of these as you may well know yourselves, the only bad points to about her are chips (mainly to the wheel arches)to the paint which were picked up this year travelling to devon and wales a tiny wing ding in the front passanger wing and a scratch to the drivers door which i have already had quoted by my paint guy bruce at wrp paint restoration wellingborough at £550, but due to circumstances i never got round to do it. i have put my heart into this car.

email lynds98@hotmail.co.uk
Last edited by lynds on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

andyman
Name: Andy
Year Of Mustang: 2004

Re: URGENTLY NEED TO SELL NOW!!!

Postby andyman » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:01 pm

sorry to hear you have to sell

lynds

Postby lynds » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:24 pm

thankyou andy for finding my pics and popping them up :)

LV51FER
Name: Wayne
Year Of Mustang: 2005

Postby LV51FER » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:23 pm

Sorry to hear about this, Lynds but you really need to get that light put out as I think they are MOT fails now so nobody will want to take the risk.

andyman
Year Of Mustang: 2004

Postby andyman » Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:56 pm

lynds wrote:thankyou andy for finding my pics and popping them up :)

Your welcome

mattmoxon
Name: Matthew Moxon
Year Of Mustang: 2006

Postby mattmoxon » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:31 pm

If you have somewhere for me to send it I have a code reader that I can send you - it was only a cheap one and I now have an SCT3+ so if I don't get it back right away its not an issue.

Did you have a tuner handset for the car, that they are withholding? they must know its locked to the vehicle by VIN number and is quite useless without paying for an unlock.

cati
Name: Cati
Year Of Mustang: 2015

Postby cati » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:53 pm

Lynds

Good luck with the sale, regarding the light a strategically placed sticker on the dash might do the trick as well!

I have seen your posts on the moaners and please go and seek help. They do have a responsibility for care as you have no liquid assets. Seek some help as a tent is not good. Insists and go up the chain in the office you are dealing with!

mattmoxon

Postby mattmoxon » Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:05 pm

cati wrote:Lynds

Good luck with the sale, regarding the light a strategically placed sticker on the dash might do the trick as well!

I have seen your posts on the moaners and please go and seek help. They do have a responsibility for care as you have no liquid assets. Seek some help as a tent is not good. Insists and go up the chain in the office you are dealing with!

This, the car is not a liquid asset therefore should not count if you literally have nothing else.

lynds

Postby lynds » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:10 am

hi have messaged you back matt regarding reader, fingers crossed i can get the light gone as it is just a simple battery issue that is resolved now, but it's a haggle point for someone to kick me whilst im already down. im on to cab and all the agencys i can annoy at the moment so hopefully something gets done.
but as long as ive all my fingers in the pie's what ever happens the soonest the better for me and baby as im getting quite fat now hehe and being a slight thing it feels rather weird being fat and it takes some getting used to, she's quite happy kicking away with a supply of cheese! gone mad on cheese so atleast it's an easy craving to deal with :)

mattmoxon

Postby mattmoxon » Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:45 am

I don't have a PM on either Mustang site, please check that you have sent it and not saved it as a draft.

cati
Name: Cati
Year Of Mustang: 2015

Postby cati » Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:05 pm

Moxy my point exactly.......

badhand
Site Admin
Name: Nick
Year Of Mustang: 1969

Postby badhand » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:43 pm

Woh. First I heard of your woes Lynds! I don't visit the other site too much. So sorry to hear of your predicament. Wish I could make a suggestion as how to help.

But that car is a beaut. She should sell quick at that price. Not that you want her to... :(

And Lucy is right about the MOT fail. And cati's suggestion is better than it sounds. I know of a Mustang (er-hem) that got through MOTs with a carefuly placed sticker that blocked a warning light in the dials...

Mind you, a potential buyer will probably find this thread and know about it now. Oops :roll:

Want it edited? ;)

mattmoxon

Postby mattmoxon » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:04 pm

Hopefully the code reader I have loaned her will sort out the fault light if it is what she thinks it is :)

lynds

Postby lynds » Sat Jun 07, 2014 9:58 am

hi ya badhand been a long time, don't blame you for not venturing.ive taken on board all suggestions and advice so fingers crossed she sells but as to how quick is the question.
shes changed quite a bit from the charity run we did awesome day out though!
definatly know it was the old battery that sprung up the light so when i get the code reader in hand it shall vanish :) big thanks to matt on that one.
really need her sold in the next day or so, :( feeling pretty dam grim and now its pissing it down

cupraandy

Re: REDUCED MUST GO TODAY

Postby cupraandy » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:48 am

Looks like a cracking car, I hope you get a sale soon. Im starting to look for my first mustang but pretty set for a V8GT. This does look properly smart and now im thinking it could be a cheap way into the Stang world.

(Cati, Have you got your GT500 yet? Would you say this is a good way in while saving for a 2010 GT?)

I even don't mind about that error light on the dash ;) I have a friendly MOT man who gets my race car through haha!

Drop me a PM.

Andy

Andy

Return to “Classifieds”