I Have 07 Alloy V6 Coupe – I Want Black V8 Convertible -

Haggle central...........
Forum rules
Manny
Year Of Mustang: 1967

I Have 07 Alloy V6 Coupe – I Want Black V8 Convertible -

Postby Manny » Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:41 pm

I have been running my alloy V6 auto coupe for a few months since it came in. It is an 2007 Premium with the Shaker stereo, 17” alloys, leather and all the bits. The car has done 10,000 miles. I have not converted the lights or SVA tested it yet, I can do both if someone wants it, or it can go as it is, if someone prefers to do that themselves. Taxes are paid and the C386 is here with all proper documents, etc. The car is faultless.

I have now decided that I want a triple black V8 convertible. Pref an 07/08 with similar miles and spec to mine. I am not bothered if it is an auto or a manual, I like both and will look at either. I may look at another colour, depending on the interior/hood being a tasteful colour. I don’t want anything that has been damaged or otherwise molested.

If someone has a convertible that they are looking to get out of, I am happy to do a deal with a reasonable cash adjustment for the right car. I am happy to deal with trade or private folk as long as any traders can be realistic with their prices (there is a recession after all).

I will consider a cash offer for the car also in case it just happens to be up anyone’s street. The car is in Manchester/Cheshire and pictures are below. Shoot me a PM if interested.

Manny
Year Of Mustang: 1967

Re: I Have 07 Alloy V6 Coupe – I Want Black V8 Convertible -

Postby Manny » Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:08 pm

This car is going for IVA in the next week or two (I finally got around to it). So it will be registered soon. (I don't rush)

It will probably be up for sale shortly. Looks like a 4WD of some description will be on the cards. Maybe a Navigator, Expedition, Ram or something of that nature will join the stable.

If anyone has something they want a deal with, or fancies making me a cash bid for the car before it goes on eBay, shoot me a PM.

Any guesses as to what it might be worth on eBay welcome too. If its not worth enough, I may as well keep it.

Return to “Classifieds”